Welcome

This blog will start up, hopefully on January 1, 2010.
We will be exploring, learning and perfecting talents, skills and techniques.
This blog will have myself as the main poster and my 6 daughters as the other possible posters.
I will post our reference material and were I found it. If you want to work with us, great, but please post your results (good or bad).

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Me, Abby, Mary and Bethany

We are going to pick out a recipe that requires a pie crust.
We each will make the pie crust from scratch, possibly trying more than one recipe for a pie crust.
We will get back to you later as to what our recipe is.

Note: We have checked out many of Julia Child's cookbooks, Joy of Cooking, I have some vintage Betty Crocker cookbooks and some Professional Cooking cookbooks.

1 comment:

Followers